Thursday, June 29, 2006

While we're on the topic...


While on the topic of photographs, can I just say how much I love photoshop and Paint and any other program that allows you to quickly and easily alter and mutilate digital photos, or any other sort of picture for that matter. Michele S from work may have created a monster as she is the one who got me a bit inspired. Both of the pictures in this post were actually created for her as punchlines to jokes (trust me, you don't want to know). Maybe it's just me, but diong stuff like this to photos appeals to my sense of humour and I'm pretty glad that we live in an age where we have the technology (obscure reference...and subsequent idea for next theme, watch this space!) to be able to do this sort of stuff without any skill, talent or knowledge! the possibilities are endless! Any challenges?

J.

No comments: