Friday, June 02, 2006

Work this week (week ending 02/06/06)



The last week has been a little bit of a roller coaster, since I worked on Monday, was sick on Tuesday, worked on Wednesday, had Thursday off as a rec day, and then worked on Friday. Anyway, those of you who sit near me or have to walk past my desk to get to the door/bathroom/kitchen (ie everyone on this level in Sydney) will be glad to hear that I'm over being sick and having pulled muscles and everything else that's been making me whinge and putting me in a crabby mood all week. As of today I'm glad it's Friday plus I'm a happy camper for the first time in days!!
Now, what I've been up to when I've been here is...


  • Completing requested enhancements to our regional reporting
  • Fixing up and automating some formatting issues with that same reporting
  • Sprucing up to have my photo taken for a pass to the shiny new building
  • Updates to attributes for a couple of branches and appropriate analysis to find out what the impact of those changes might be.
  • More work on the ongoing saga of seasonality.
  • Counting down days until my holiday (6 sleeps, 3 work days). Port Douglas here I come!
  • Hope yours has been a good one!

    J.

    p.s. Welcome next week to George, joining us from the US from our WFM vendors

    1 comment:

    Travel, Rants, Recipes and Raves said...

    Have a great time up in QLD.. Remember to say AY a lot.. eg. "Its Bl**dy hot ere ey!!"