Friday, September 01, 2006

I've had a good day

I've had a good day. For many reasons....
  1. It's Spring!!!! the winter of my discontent is over. Summer is coming!
  2. It's now 17 sleeps to my birthday. AND I can now say that my birthday is this month.
  3. It was a beautiful day
  4. It's no longer winter
  5. It's Friday, and I have a glass of red next to me as I type this
  6. They finally fixed that stupid blind I was whingeing about yesterday.
  7. Work was good and very productive.
  8. It's the weekend tomorrow

How can you go wrong with all that happening?

Hope you all have a great weekend!

J.

P.S. Photo diary updated: http://hotoiary.fotopic.net/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jak,
As of today I thought that you shouldnt get all the limelight!
Sleeps till -
Briohny's Bday - 11
Jacki's Bday - 13
My sisters 40th Bday - 13
Daryl's Bday - 14
My parents come home from Brissie and I get my baby sitters back - 16
My Bday - 20
Carla's Bday - 21
Yes, I will admit, I have been looking at the 'team calendar'. Gotta be up to date with all the happenings!
Nik