Thursday, August 09, 2007

Britney Spears Hair

I have an issue with Britney Spears' hair.

If you remember back to March this year, Britney shaved her head. I think it was some sort of breakdown thing. High celebrity drama and all that.

You may also remember, 2 weeks later, that I also shaved my head. I did it for charity. The wonderful people at World's Greatest Shave will attest to the fact that I actually gave them money...it wasn't my euphemism for a breakdown.

So what bugs me is the fact that Britney Spears is appearing in public no, doing more somewhat mentally-challenged things, but with a shoulder-length bob.

I, on the other hand, am still sporting the latest in pixie cuts (on a good day).

So are we talking a really good wig? Hair extensions? How does that work?

I think I might start a rumour - do you think she's using hair plugs? A la Warnie?

No comments: