Monday, August 14, 2006

The dog ate my homework

OK, so I've been absent from the blog for a couple of days. Sorry. I have some really good excuses.
First my Grandma passed away and I had to go to Adelaide for the funeral (yes, I'm from Tassie originally, but that's only because my parents are where I got my nomadic genes from). It was a lovely day, celebrating the life of a strong and determined woman who had a good innings (so to speak) and passed away peacefully at the age of 89.
Then I got back to the shenanigans of moving office. Friday involved putting all the rest of my stuff (and the absent boss's stuff too) into boxes, then having to be out of the old office by 1pm so going off to have a lovely lunch in the sun.
Then today was unpacking, trying to get everything to work, trying to work out where the bathrooms were, and contemplating how much fun fire-drill are going to be when you sit on the 31st floor.
So with all that going on, I'm possibly a little behind in my work and not necessarily finding time for a quick post on my lunch-break. I promise to be back soon.

In other news - Yay!!! Cecilia's back. Primarily a good thing because she's been kind of stuck in Lebanon for the past 6 weeks, and secondarily because she's joining the team and giving me a well-needed hand over the next couple of weeks. (I promise those are in that order, truly they are!)

J.

No comments: