Wednesday, August 30, 2006

It's the little things that get you

OK, so it's another whinge post.


The new building's all very lovely and the views are great blah blah blah. But it's possible someone skimped on a budget somewhere, as one of the electric blinds doesn't work. ie All the blinds around it close, but this one is forever open.


Now this may not sound like such a big deal. But seriously, you should check out what happens at sunset every day.


the offending blind is behind me and slightly to my left. So at a very special time very day, the sunset comes blaring drectly onto my computer monitor, and then reflects directly back into my eyes. I physically cannot see a single thing on my screen and end up having to turn it around sideways and len forward and turn my head to keep working.


Great for OH&S non?

No comments: