Friday, January 12, 2007

Seriously

OK, so the whole "Jacki's Jabberings" things is doing my head in. It's even falling into one of my least favourite grammatical traps (if you can't pick it, I might get generous and let you know at some point).

In case you're not privy to the complete background of this whole palaver, the name was part of a bit of an exercise I went through some time ago. Apparently my communication skills were somewhat "challenged". Well, maybe "apparently" is redundant in that last sentence. If I'm going to be honest, my written communication skills have always been ahead of my verbal skills...unless, of course, you happen to fancy verbal sparring, logical conundrums and spontaneous condescention (professionally, at least)

Any-hooo....

The whole blog name is just not working for me any more.

I've hinted at this before...here, but seriously, I'm totally over the whole alliteration crap that I came up with for the newsletter at short notice way too long ago.

I'm starting to consider some crazy options...if you don't come up with suggestions you're going to end up with.....

  • Interview with a Jacki
  • Frog on a lilypad (the random line I just heard on the TV)
  • Not the PowerPuff Girls
  • The BMX bandit who doesn't have a BMX
  • Veronica's Cars
  • Bigville
  • Vegetarianing the Menu
  • The Less Than Amazing Race
  • Medium...grade TV
  • The Bill..or the Cheque...or la bille (seriously, check the french translation, it;s way funny)
  • Chin Chin (translation difficulties are suddenly at the front of my mind...my highschool japanese teacher apparently made this toast in Japan more years ago than I would like to admit, but that's a whole nother story)

Someone, seriously, give me a better option....please???!?!?!?

All opinions gratefulyy accepted via comments..

J

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I beg you not to use anything that stems from a TV program. You are more creative than that

What about 'Random Rambling' or 'Insight into my mind' or 'Just because I can'

Ok they really aren't that much better but give me time! !