Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Observations of a slacker

  1. I'm not really a slacker. I'm really actually the opposite since I've been too busy to post much of interest
  2. I'm changing roles after Easter. Really lots and lots to do before then.
  3. Currently training replacements. Also an excellent excuse.
  4. I'm trying to do a bit of a health-kick "be good" thing at the moment. Mostly made up of nights at home, eating salad, studying computer manuals to prepare for the new job. Very boring, even for me, I'm pretty damn sure nobody wants to hear about it.
  5. My laptop situation has meant that I can only write posts whilst at work. And there's only so much of that one can get away with without losing one's job.
  6. New laptop arrived back from the guru fully built with all the bells and whistles this morning. One less excuse as of tonight!

See y'all soon

No comments: