Monday, November 20, 2006

Jacki's Jabberings Gets Another Facelift

As I'm clearly someone who can never leave well enough alone, you'll notice that there have been a few new bells and whistles added to the left hand side-bar of the blog.

I thought they looked like kind of fun things to have on there, a bit of added entertainment. I am a little concerned, though, that I shouldn't have added every bell and whistle I could figure out how to add. What do we think? Is is too busy now or am I just turning paranoid?

So, loyal readers, it's over to you to let me know what you think. Due to the overwhelming law of inertia (read: laziness) if nobody responds, the changes stay, so if you don't like them you'd better get typing. All suggestions will be dutifully considered, and all decisions are made by me and considered final.

J.

No comments: