Wednesday, November 22, 2006

MP3 Ettiquette

Is it ever okay to sing along to the song playing on your MP3 player? What if...
  • The song is really, really good?
  • You've been drinking? (actually cancel that...probably not such a good idea now I think about it)
  • It's late at night?
  • You sing quietly?
  • There's nobody else around (or you think there isn't)

And what about dancing? Do the same rules apply? Can you push the envelope a little further? Or tapping your feet? Nodding your head?

there's a whole world out there and I really don't know the rules. Can anybody help me? Or am I going to be left to my own devices...could be embarrassing......

J.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My take on the MP3 ettiquette
1 - Singing to yourself is allowed
2 - Havbing the musioc so loud everyone else can hear isn't allowed
3 - Tapping your feet is absolutely a must
4 - Dancing is off limits (you look like an idiot)
5 - Singing to yourself when you are on your own just makes you a big loser

Hope it helps