Friday, November 17, 2006

Update to the Breakfast Dilemma

Back at the start of September I had a bit of a whinge about my breakfast situation. After moving offices I've never been able to find a suitable place to have breakfast and had pretty much resigned myself to inferior alternatives.

this morning I'm in a great mood, because the breakfast dilemma has been solved. A huge thank-you to Sophie who directed me to a whole new shopping area I didn't know existed in search of somewhere to replace my flat watch battery. In the course of going there I discovered a fantastic new breakfast place that does exactly what I like, even better than I used to get at my old place (they put parsley in the scrambled eggs and all!) for the same price!!!

Yay! That's totally made my day!

Mmm...scrambled egg and mushroom rolls are the best!!!!!!

No comments: