Monday, February 19, 2007

A list of things that are annoying me this morning.

  1. My laptop. Stupid machine.
  2. Mondays
  3. My breakfast shop who put their prices up when they were already overpriced
  4. My finger. It hurts. Jammed it when folding up the sofa-bed yesterday. Ouch.
  5. The Internet. Well, it's OK now, but we have had no access all morning until now. How dare it be out there with all that information and me not be able to get any of it?
  6. Sydney Water. Sending me nasty letters even though they were the one's who stuffed up and had my address wrong.
  7. Whoever has been giving out my number as the contact for any number of resourcing issues handled by another area of my team. I don't know about this stuff!!!
  8. Unhelpful Customer Service staff who automatically blame someone else for mistakes before even checking their facts.
  9. Adobe Acrobat. Just didn't feel like working this morning, apparently. Making it necessary for me to manually produce all 86 reports this morning. A task that normally takes about 10 minutes. I've just finished and it's taken me 2.5 hours.

That is my whinge for the day. That will be all.

No comments: