Thursday, February 22, 2007

Hello strangers

Hi all, or anyone still out there reading!

Apologies for the Zen Minimalist posts lately. Serious case of the busies at work over the last week or two.

Have finally gotten a huge piece of work finished that has taken us literally since December , so am now in the process of working my way through the list of all the other stuff that was put on the back-burner since then. 19 entries on the to-do list as of this morning, and I've managed to have a bit of a power day and cross 5 off today so far and counting.

I'm going to try to get a bit further through a couple of items and then head back for a big juicy post. Well, tomorrow at the latest or you can give me a slap on the wrist.

Remember Choose-Your-Own-Adventure books? Any votes on the topic for the next post...
  1. For me whinging about my dodgy laptop problems go to page 37
  2. For my new favourite recipe go to page 15
  3. For my take on Chinese New Year go to page 72
  4. For more hilarious stories of Sydney Public Transport go to page 66
  5. If you don't like any of these ideas go to hell

No comments: