Monday, February 26, 2007

Ow Ow ow ow Ow!!!

I did a Rogaine yesterday. 6 hours of running around in the rain, up hills and down stairs and up stairs and down hills and across streets and along the beach and over bridges and down paths.

All while alternately getting rained on periodically or feeling like we had our own personal saunas happening inside our parkas.

Lots of map reading, a bit of map-misreading, navigation and confusion.

Did we win? Far from it.

Did we get wet? Wet would be an understatement.

Did everything hurt by the time we'd finished? Hell, yeah.

Does everything hurt even more today? I can barely walk. I think "hobble" would be a more accurate description of what I'm doing to get from place to place.

Did we have any fun at all? Lots and lots and lots. :-)

Thanks Danielle and Kate & Andrew

p.s. I'm still going to whinge lots. It really does hurt!

No comments: