Tuesday, April 10, 2007

She's baa-aack!

the hiatus is finally over...blogger seems to be working from both work and home (no thanks to the hugely underwhelming Vista). Would you believe I'm now running 2 different laptops at home, both with different stuff on them, to make sure that I can actually do all the things I want to???

Anyway, It's been a busy Easter with a visit from my sister and brother-in-law from WA who popped in for a few days on their way to Noosa for a wedding. We had an absolute ball - full of the kind of nonsense that it seems only family can inspire!

So I've taken the day off today. The family left this morning and I start my new job tomorrow (Analysis and Modelling, thanks for asking), so I needed a bit of time to get my head on straight.

Most importantly for you, however, I have used the day as an opportunity to get all my computer problems a bit organised!

So, thanks for your patience, and stay tuned for more regular posts coming up!

J

No comments: