Wednesday, April 25, 2007

We now return you to your normal viewing

It's ANZAC day today. For any international readers it's an Australian public holiday that's a tribute to Australia's armed forces.

So I'm at home today and it's not the weekend. And because it's not the weekend I don't have all my usual weekend stuff to do. Plus it's miserable weather outside, so I'm not feeling at all guilty about the idea of staying in my PJs all day and not leaving the house.

I was looking forward to catching up on my daytime TV. Days of Our Lives is on at 2 and I haven't seen it in quite some time. No doubt I've missed out on about 3 days worth of drama.

I'm a little disappointed as there's no Ready Steady Cook due to live coverage of the Anzac Day Service. Luckily I have Saturday's Iron Chef on tape.

Hope everyone has as lazy a day as possible. I know that's my plan.

J.

No comments: