Monday, June 04, 2007

More clutzy goodness

It's funny, even when you know you're a clutz, you can convince yourself that you look pretty cool. A couple of pieces of background information you may need for this story.....

  • Today's Friday, and at my workplace that means casual dress.
  • This morning I decided to wear my favourite stretch denim jeans.
  • I have recently started to wear a pedometer in a bid to get fit.

So I headed to work this morning and clipped on the pedometer. Quickly discovered that the pedometer doesn't stay clipped onto stretch materials terribly well. Walking into work, the stupid thing drops off for the umpteenth time. I'm carrying two bags and my breakfast, so picking it up takes a bit of logistical wrangling.

I'm greeted with onlookers finding this whole episode highly amusing. I think the phrase was "Sometimes Jacki's such a Jacki!"

No comments: