Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Proof

Proof that the universe, in its infinite wisdom (unclear though it may be when you're mired in it) has a way of its own.

If you read the last post, you can probably figure out that I was really annoyed and frustrated and cranky today. I even felt the need to apologise to the guys I've been sitting with for my crankiness as I left this afternoon...helped in part by another visit from the smelly computer guy, who told me he had to take my computer and replace the hard drive...should have it back in the next 2-3 days.

It was pouring with rain and miserable when I left work and I was feeling pretty miserable on the trip home.

Then I arrived home and checked my phone (that I accidentally forgot this morning) and everything changed.

So.....

Good News number 1
Bec had a healthy baby boy - Benjamin Christopher, 4.235kgs and 53cm this afternoon!!!!
congratulations to you and Luke and all your families!! Can't wait to meet him!

Good News number 2
I'm going to be an Aunty again!!!!!!!! Total surprise on this one...my sister Mel is going to have a baby in December, a cousin for the gorgeous Kara. It might have thrown a little spanner in the works for the family Christmas plans, but I don't think anyone's too worried.

And suddenly I'm in a good mood!

No comments: