Monday, June 25, 2007

What Jacki did on Hiatus - part 3

I went to the movies to see Shrek 3 (not as good as the first one, but even a second-rate Shrek is better than most movies on the first go)



I had a great dinner with David and Angelika (thanks for the stereo system), who coincidentally have news today! ;-)

I actually managed a bit of quiet time at home, not feeling bad at all about watching a stack of DVDs because it was so miserable outside.

I had a massage on the weekend. That's always a good thing.

I went to a cool (that's "cool" in the nerdy sense of the word) forum to see the authors of a book I'm currently reading. I'm not going to tell you who or what book. Even I know it's too geeky to admit in public.

I've run the usual gauntlet of farewell lunches drinks etc for various people at work either a) moving overseas b) changing roles or c) keeping their role but moving interstate.

So, as you can see, you really haven't missed much...It could even be argued that I've been a little dull.

No comments: