Sunday, October 22, 2006

The home straight

Nope, actually not talking about the Caulfield cup. I'm talking about my big wedding-a-thon.

Everyone's married that's getting married (Rebecca & Matt who I'm staying with have been told if they don't get married today or tomorrow morning, they have to wait until after the end of next year because I'm going travelling and I'm not available for any more weddings)

Yesterday's event was beautiful and lots of fun. The bridal disco was a particular highlight. I have loads of photos and heaps of stories, but for now you're just going to have to be patient for a few more days.

For my Sydney friends, I'll see you all soon...and by the way, please nobody text me at the moment as my phone is on the fritz and I can't read them.

For now, I'm off to the post wedding barbecue, then dinner tonight with Nic and then lunch tomorrow at my old work with Julie....then home, and my own bed. Yay!

J. (aka the weary traveller!)

No comments: