Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Miracles of modern technology

Does anyone remember this old post?? The one where I had a whinge about how hard it is to charge my mobile phone and how someone should come up with a better solution?


Well, I'm very excited to announce that my musings have come to fruition. Last week my better half was on a conference and returned with various goodies. Amongst them was this little beauty:Yep, it's a USB phone charger with attachments for Nokia, Motorola, Ericsson, Simeans, Panasonic, Alcatel and (most importantly for me) Samsung mobile phones.
As he was kind enough to trade me this outstanding item for an old Nokia car charger I no longer need, I now have this wonderful box of goodies on my desk at work. No more running my phone flat at work!! And if you happen to sit near me and need your phone charged, chances are I'm your girl.
I am seriously impressed with this. I'm just a simple girl, easily pleased.

No comments: