Monday, October 30, 2006

Long Live the Luddite

Ha ha! I'm back!! The laptop is back and working like a dream. Well kind of. I don't have my Office installation discs here so it's back to notepad for my writing, but I'm online and have all my photos and files!! Yay! Plus the lovely Warren from Computer SOS put everything onto disc for me. So he's effectively backed everything up for me. Guess now all I have to do is keep it up to date. Gulp!

So I'm working flat out to get everything organised. There may well even be updates this very eve. Although my favourite TV show happens to be on at the moment, so don't hold your breath! Plus now everything has been restored to defaults, and as I'm the queen of customisation this could be a bit tricky to get used to!

Hang in there, faithful readers....I'll be with you with something worthwhile soon!

J.

Now all I have to do is get my phone fixed. And my watch. Then I'll be back in the 21st Century with the rest of you!

No comments: