Monday, October 09, 2006

I really am still here

and I miss you all. I know the last 2 weeks have been a bit light on posts and for that I humbly apologise. Things have been utter madness.

Anyway, I'm going off on holidays for 2 whole weeks from Wednesday morning. I'm still hoping to be able to check in and do a few posts here and there, but I'm not making any promises.

I'm just hoping that my faithful readers will stick with my through the dry period. I swear I've got about 27 half-formed posts running around in my head or in my drafts and I'll have a go at getting some of them written for you all very soon. As a sneak peek I can promise a couple of guest writers...maybe even one that's not work-related (how novel!). I also seem to have a whole lot of posts half written about public transport. Hmmm, maybe a holiday really is in order!!

so keep checking in and I'll see what I can do to keep you all amused!!! (Lots of holiday stories and photos when I get back, too!)

J.

p.s. I'm starting Bollywood dancing classes the day after I arrive back, so I'm sure that I can manage a few amusing stories about my lack of coordination once that gets going!

No comments: