Monday, October 30, 2006

More Kodak moments

Woo Hoo!! I'm getting my laptop back tonight so should have some decent stuff worth posting tomorrow (including a couple of longer posts that I wrote before the thing died and that my tech-guy assures me he was able to recover (along with all the rest of my stuff!! Yay!). In the mean time, I thought I'd whet your appetite with a couple of Kodak moments from my sister Mel's wedding. She's the one in the white dress. The other people in the shot are my other siblings. If it was full length you'd be able to see the freak toes.

Otherwise, please feel free to tactfully ignore the fact that I've recycled the same frock for both weddings. You have to do these things when you're travelling. I wore different shoes for each one if that means anything....

No comments: