Friday, May 25, 2007

My Favourites

OK, this is completely self-indulgent. It's completely based on the posts that I most enjoyed writing. So here we go...top 5.



This post on high heels was my very first real whingey ones. Plus it came with its very own gross photo.



This one was a great one to write. It's nice sometimes to sit back and thank the people you love and who love you



This one was my absolute favourite to write out of everything. I may have lost the plot a little somewhere along the way, but strangely enough this one had quite a few fans as well.



This, this and this. Really only counts as one post. I was so overwhelmed with people's generosity with the whole fundraising effort. Plus the fact that I was suddenly bald.



The culmination of many, many (possibly too many) posts on public transport. The final word. I was pretty much ready to close the door on this whole staple and I did that with this post. And the one that followed, but the whingey one was definitely more fun to write.

No comments: