Friday, May 25, 2007

Why is it so?

So favourite topics, they're already quantified over the side. A little elucidation may be in order, however. So here goes...




  1. Whinging. I'm a bit of a venter. Love a good vent, in fact. A good whinge on a blog always makes me feel heaps better. Thanks for listening. Well, reading.

  2. Complimentary stuff. I was actually surprised to see that the numbers for this are higher than the whingy ones. Guess I'm not such a sooky-la-la after all.

  3. Stuff happening. I kind of started this one, and somehow every time I use it I wonder whether it was really a good idea. Pretty much every time I post it's about stuff happening. It's kind of a given.

  4. World's Greatest Shave. A short but intense period of shameless fundraising. Don't regret a second of it.

  5. Public Transport. I'm on it every day. It's a big part of my life. I'm trying to cut down on the habit of writing about it. OK, let's just leave it at that.

  6. Jacki's a clutz. Pretty self-explanatory, I think.

  7. Guest writers. Love 'em. They're great. Haven't done one in a while (although the last one was particularly memorable). Any volunteers?

  8. Quote of the Day. New, but good. Love whenever I get a new one.

  9. Jacki Philosophy. Kind of a catch-all for stuff that I just like.

  10. Food. Words. Music. Really just me talking about my taste in stuff, and my personal passions. Hope some people out there enjoy them.


So there ya go!

No comments: