Wednesday, May 02, 2007

I'm still here

Well, for a couple of hours at least. I'm flying out to Adelaide tonight and will be back Friday afternoon.

Thanks to everyone who's been so nice to me the last couple of days, especially the person-not-called-the-boy-anymore who's been extra nice. I swear I didn't put the post on just to have everyone I know ring me and feel sorry for me immediately, but thanks anyway to those who care enough to do it anyway.

It seems like a big week for goodbyes, apart from the obvious one tomorrow. Cecilia made it out safely yesterday on her big adventure (albeit, I believe, with some last minute travel plan changes due to the risks involved with her planned stopover in Lebanon).

I've also just come back from lunch with the beautiful bun-and-oven pair of Bec and her bump. she finishes work on Friday, so it was our last chance for a while. I'm going to miss our regular Monday updates for a while, although I have to confess I'm looking forward to meeting the newest addition to her family.

In other news, a big congratulations to Nick and Justine. Nick apparently popped the question last night, the correct answer was given, and the question on everyone's lips today is "when do we celebrate?".

So, it's unlikely I'll be back online until late Friday or maybe Saturday. Enjoy the rest of your week everyone.

J.

No comments: