Friday, July 21, 2006

More than halfway there

Did anyone make a new year's resolution this year?

I did, and I have done pretty well with it so far, even if I do say so myself. I suppose it helps that I chose to do something that I thought I would enjoy and have actually enjoyed even more than I thought I would.

I decided that it was time I made music a part of my life. So I've bought more CDs this year than I think I have in my whole life before. I sorted through all my old CDs and threw out a stack that were damaged in an unfortunate incident a while back and that I hadn't bothered throwing out when I played and they didn't work and I just put them back on the stack.
I've been to see a bit of live music this year already, and hope to see more.

I love when New Year's resolutions turn out like that.

So what am I loving right now?
  • Desert Lights Something for Kate
  • Black Fingernails, Red Wine Eskimo Joe
  • Tales of a Librarian Tori Amos
  • A Grand Don't Come for Free The Streets
  • Street Signs Ozomatli
  • Thirsty Merc Thirsty Merc

J. :-)

No comments: