Monday, July 17, 2006

Work this...well, little while

Well it's been ages since I've done a "work this week". I'm guessing you have assumed one of 3 things has happened with that particular column.
  1. Jacki has done no work
  2. Jacki has been too lazy to go through her diary to figure out what she's been up to since when
  3. Jacki has been too busy actually working to stop and tell everyone about it.

Well the answer is somewhere in-between. Clearly there have been a couple of periods where I have done no work. These include my holiday and the time I've had off with food poisoning and the dentist.

I have definitely been too busy to go through my diary to give a detailed description of what's happening in the exciting world of forecasting.

When I have been in the office it's been pretty crazy with all the different stuff going on. There's been all the usual stuff, plus a few dramas we discovered with daylight savings and time-stamped data, plus getting ready for new time studies results and the next year's sales targets. Adam was off for most of last week so I've been holding the fort and wishing I could split myself in two!

So between all that, not oo much else has been fit in!!!

I think I need a nap!

J.

No comments: