Friday, July 14, 2006

What's hot and what's not

Do you ever read those articles in magazines? I thought that I might put my own personal list out there.

What I'm loving right now
The new handbag I bought at lunch, the new album from Something for Kate, Blistex complete moisture lip balm, the whole Superman revival thing, the 2 new vegetarian products from Sanitarium, all the visitors that are coming to see me, my new favourite cocktail - Hibiscus infused vodka with wild lime juice (called a Pink, and available from Summit), Chambourcin.

What's not in the good books
Dentist visits, noisy neighbours downstairs who play techno music too loud every night until late (am I getting old?), numbers that don't add up when they should, the fact that it's another 3 hours until the weekend really starts, getting excited when the bus driver handed out new schedules for my regular bus route (after I made a seemingly well-received suggestion to the Sydney Buses a couple of weeks ago that they review the bus timetable given all the new recently-built and approved apartment buildings along the line), only to discover that they've actually cut the number of buses down. Who was the @*&% moron who decided that in all his infinite wisdom???????

I think I'm gonna start taking the train next week

No comments: